This session is designed to meet you exactly where you are and address your most pressing questions about building a compelling brand.
What do you want to be known for?
What do you want people to say about you behind your back?
We’ll look at where you are currently with your brand strategy and find out exactly where you want to go. We’ll talk about tips and resources that you can begin using immediately to increase your visibility and build your following.
In 60 minutes, we’ll discuss ways you can dramatically improve your influence.
Here are just a few things we can cover during your branding consultation. Based on your needs (you’ll decide which areas we’ll focus on):
- How to talk about your brand easily and effortlessly
- Create a compelling brand story and identify your most powerful message
- How to get in touch with your bigger WHY
- Uncover your strongest brand attributes and values
- How to identify and communicate with your target market
- Identify possible brand names + taglines
- Decide which marketing tools are right for you and which ones to avoid
- Increase your online presence
One-on-One Coaching: By phone, in person
I work with individual clients either in person or over the phone. While I’m happy to work with you one week at a time, I usually encourage clients to make at least a six-week commitment to the process. You can get to a big aha! moment in one session, but those revelations generally need some time to gel.
Sessions generally last 60 minutes!
Some of my clients prefer e-mail, and find they’re really able to pour it all out in an e-mail better than in person or over the phone.
Want to present a More Powerful Presence?
Try a Virtual Image Analysis
- Need help enhancing your image?
- Want to know how to enhance your strong points, and camouflage figure problems?
- Want to re-discover or reinvent your personal and professional style?
- Interested in shaping other people’s perceptions of you?
- Want to project positive and lasting first impressions?
- Want to exude self-confidence?
Virtual Image Consultation Benefits
- Help you determine your clothing style
- Recommend the best professional, business casual and casual clothing choices.
- Help you enhance your best physical qualities and camouflage your figure challenges
- Suggest places to shop
- Wardrobe planning – identifying what pieces you absolutely need
- Recommend items for future purchase to round out your wardrobe
- Accessorizing your wardrobe
- Recommendations where to shop, what to spend and what to look to include cost effective shopping techniques
- Guidance on making the inexpensive look expensive.
- Unlimited e-mail questions – response within 24 hours up to 30 days after analysis
My virtual consulting program gives you the opportunity to interact privately with me no matter where you live.
Here’s How it Works
- Complete and E-mail Questionnaire (see below).
- E-mail or Send Photos. You can send up to 10 photos of yourself wearing outfits from your wardrobe that you would like me to critique prior to your telephone meeting. Please send pictures of yourself dressed for a variety of occasions.
- Phone Consultation. As soon as I get the photos and completed questionnaire, I will be in touch to set up a 45 minute phone consultation. During your phone consultation, you will receive specific recommendations on what styles of clothes, accessories and colors work best for your figure, lifestyle and budget. Hair, make-up and eyeglass recommendations are also included. I will interact with international clients exclusively via e-mail.
- Follow-Up. After your phone consultation, you will be sent a detailed e-mail that will include vendor links to items you may want to consider adding to your wardrobe.
- On-Going Consulting. I welcome the opportunity to continue to work with you as you develop your wardrobe. Additional virtual consulting time for existing clients is $100/hour and can be billed in half an hour increments.
Please contact me with any questions. I offer daytime, evening and weekend virtual appointments and available for in person consultations if you live in the Metro Atlanta area.
Your effectiveness is directly tied to your ability and desire to grow personally as a leader. As a Certified John Maxwell, “Developing the Leader Within You” workshop facilitator – I will provide you with the practical tools you need to address leadership challenges you encounter every day. This workshop will teach you to:
- Understand the impact of using The Five Levels of Leadership as your roadmap to developing your leadership skills
- Assess your understanding and development of the behaviors required to effectively lead others
- Integrate the Laws of Leadership into your daily activities
- Create your own maximum action plan so you can live out what you learned
Sharing the Vision: Group/Organizational Effectiveness with the Visual Explorer
In mission-critical situations many different perspectives are typically present, information and other resources are frequently lacking, and yet the responsible group needs to be coherent in its purpose and clear in its understanding in order to take urgently needed action.
Through dialogue people find coherence leading to action. Visual Explorer™ facilitates dialogue and helps groups reach a shared understanding about specific challenges. It includes 224 carefully chosen color images that invite examination and explication, and thereby acts as a resource for groups to:
- Collectively explore a complex topic from a variety of perspectives
- Building a shared understanding in preparation for making choices and taking action
- Create a SWOT (Strength, Weakness, Opportunity, Threat) Analysis
I’m often asked to provide dynamic presentations and keynote sessions for conferences, meetings, reunions and retreats. I have delivered sessions from 20 minutes to a full day. My sessions are highly interactive, motivating, impactful and most of all informative. Participants leave my sessions with pertinent information applicable for everyday living.
I will work with you to fully understand your objectives for your event and tailor a presentation accordingly.
- Career Advancement
- Effective Communication
- Image Building
- Public Speaking
- Build Your Image and Promote Your Brand
- Brand Yourself Successful
- Lead with SWAG
- Five Levels of Leadership
- Developing the Leader Within You
- Capturing Your Dreams and Setting Goals
- Discovering Your Life Purpose and Find the Work You Love
- Yielding to Your Magnificence
- Crafting Your 30 Second Elevator Pitch